WORKSHOP 3 - 12.35 to 13.15
ARE YOU MANAGING AND THRIVING AT WORK
Are you doing the best for yourself, your team and your customers? Rob Hart, of Manage and Thrive Training, will take you through some simple but brilliant ‘tricks of the trade’ to empower you and your team to:
- Understand and achieve goals
- Empower your people to deliver creative solutions, in a timely and efficient manner
- Improve individual and team performance
- Strengthen team culture and enhance retention
- Maintain effective management and leadership
- Keep this going for as long as you want
Rob received formal management and leadership training at The Royal Military Academy, Sandhurst, and subsequently served for seven years as an Army Officer. After leaving the forces in 2005, Rob then worked in a number of management disciplines with the United Nations, Government, corporate and small businesses and start-ups. Rob now shares his experience with others. He is a confident and competent all-round manager, with extensive training and experience of management and leadership in various environments.
Specialisms include operations, strategy, projects / programmes, systems and process, risk, change management, resources, capability, teams and staff.